Oak Hollow Elementary
School Community Council Meeting
January 19, 2023
(US) +1 203-901-1101
PIN: 755 312 828#
Members: Cher Tucker, Natalie Lane, Jason Vaughn, Jalaine Hawkes, Tricia Bourn, Andrea Pranic, Nikki Burke, Shayla Streif, Tera Powell, Maria Babin, Suzanne Quick, Sandy Bodily & Julie Mootz
1.Meet in February to discuss our progress towards goals
- Acadience testing occurs on Jan 19 & 26
- Teachers will meet to check % of students who made progress and set an aimline for the rest of the year for each student.
- Current Budgets and plans
- Received full refund from MyOn ($3978) Monies will be used to purchase more books for teachers that align with Wonders and will be kept in the library.
- Landtrust= $40,045 (on track to spend entire budget by May 2023)
- TSSP= $59,262 (on track to spend most of this budget with 20% carryover)
- Discuss Landtrust plan for 2022-2023-
- Attached is our plan this year and how the monies have been spent.
- I have met with teachers and discussed our plan for next year. I made notes where we would like to focus funding for next year.
We finalize the plan in March. Let’s plan on meeting in Feb for any further discussion on the Landtrust/TSSP plan
Upcoming Landtrust plan for 2023-2024
Next meeting: February 16, 2023 at 4:15pm
Last meeting March 16, 2023
Finalize plan and look to next year.